Tab Shortcode Ultimate
Tab Shortcode Ultimate is yet another simple, responsive, lightweight jQuery tabs plugin for creating responsive tabbed panels with unlimited options and transition animations support.
There are two options for installing the Tab Shortcode Ultimate WordPress Plugin: either upload the zip file using the WordPress Plugin Uploader or FTP the unzipped plugin files to the wp-content/plugins folder on your server.
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard:
- Unzip the Download package from themepoints and locate the Plugin.
tabs-shortcode-ultimate-installable.zip← The plugin is located within this download package.
tabs-shortcode-ultimate.zip← This is the actual plugin itself.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on
Plugins → Add New
- Click on
- The Plugin is now installed!
Manually Install (FTP):
- Unzip the zip file that was included with the plugin download.
- Once unzipped, you will have a folder titled tabs-shortcode-ultimate – this is the plugin content
- Using FTP, upload the tabs-shortcode-ultimate folder to wp-content/plugins on your server
- Log in to the WordPress admin panel
- Navigation to Plugins
- Under “tabs-shortcode-ultimate WordPress Plugin” click
How to Using the Plugin:
Tabs Shortcode Ultimate is very easy to use. Just flow some simple steps to create tab.
- Once the plugin is installed, you will see a Meu Called “Tabs Pro” on the left side of the WordPress dashboard.
- Simply click the Tabs Pro menu on the left side of the dashboard and you will be presented with all option lists.
- Add your tab that you’d like to insert.
- Fill all options via the Tab Setting tab and click
- That’s it! Then copy the shortcode and paste it where you want to Display this Tab.
How to Add and Edit Tabs Set:
When adding or editing a new Tab, there are 6 main steps:
- Insert Tab Group Shortcode Title.
- Insert Tab Item Title
- Insert Tab Item Title Icon.
- Add your Tab description via WYSIWYG text editor.
- Fill all options via the Tab Setting tab and click Publish.
- That’s it! Then copy the shortcode and paste it where you want to show this.
Go to the Tabs Pro tab in your WordPress admin panel and click Add New. When editing your first tab, simply scroll down the page and click the Add New button. After you’re done editing your tabs, save and copy-paste the shortcode into any anywhere.
How to Display Tabs Set:
A shortcode is a WordPress-specific code that lets you do nifty things with very little effort. Shortcodes can embed files or create objects that would normally require lots of complicated, ugly code in just one line.
Shortcode Generate automatically you can copy and paste anywhere where you need it. You can also use the shortcode a PHP function that you can use in your theme files.
After you set all the options you want, on the shortcode page just copy & paste the shortcode or PHP function in the appropriate place on your website.
Find the shortcode:
You can find the shortcode two different ways Click on the Tabs Pro -> All tabs in your WordPress admin menu. Your shortcode should be in the list or you can find the shortcode when you create a tab set.