Installing Accordion-Wp Plugin is as simple as installing any other WordPress Plugin:
- Unzip the zip file you have downloaded.
- Upload the ‘Accordion-Wp’ folder to your WordPress plugin directory ( /ext/ )
- Activate the plugin via your WordPress admin panel
- A new options tab with the name ‘Accordion‘ is created in WordPress admin where you can configure and create your Accordion!
- In your WordPress Administration go to: Plugins > Add New > Upload
and upload the .zip folder of the plugin.
- Active the plugin.
Accordion’s wp is a fully responsive HTML & CSS3 WordPress plugin that offering a modern and engaging user experience.
- Accordion Themes .
- Accordions Group.
- Accordion Title Background Color.
- Accordion Title Font Color.
- Accordion Title Font Size.
- Accordion Content Background Color.
- Accordion Content Font Color.
- Accordion Content Font Size .
- Accordion Content Padding.
How to add & edit Accordions
When adding or editing a new accordion, there are 5 main steps:
- Insert Accordions group title.
- Insert Accordions item title.
- Insert Accordions content via wp editor .
- Choose your option .
- SAVE/UPDATE/PUBLISH the Accordions.
How to display the Accordion
To display the Accordions in a page/post or template, you should use a shortcode.
A shortcode is a WordPress-specific code that let you do nifty things with very little effort. Shortcodes can embed files or create objects that would normally require lots of complicated, ugly code in just one line.
Shortcode Generate automatically you can copy and paste anywhere where you need it. You can also use the shortcode a php function that you can use in your theme files.
The options are the following:
- Accordion Themes (Ex: Sunflower. orange, pumkin, Alizarin, Carrot)
Accordion free version comes with five different theme. You can chose any theme to display the Accordion.
- Accordions Group(All or any existing group) Choose if you want to display all the Accordions or just one of Accordion in a specific group.
- Title Background Color
Choose your favorite Accordion background color.
- Title Font Color
Choose your favorite Accordion title font color.
- Title Font Size ( Choose your title font size).
- Content Background Color
Choose your favorite Accordion Content background color.
- Content Font Color
Choose your favorite Accordion Content font color.
- Content Font Size ( Choose your content font size).
- Content Padding (default :20px )
Choose Your Accordion content padding.
Display Unlimited Accordion Via unique shortcode by post id. shortcode generated automatically just copy and paste where you want to display the accordion.